Wigan vs Blackburn Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Wigan did well to hold Reading on a goalless draw at home to break away from the four consecutive losses in the league.
- The hosts are languishing at the bottom half of the table with 21 points; they have won six games, drawn three and lost nine on the process.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Blackburn failed to build on their three unbeaten games run as they suffered a heavy 4-1 loss to Preston away from home.
- The visitors are at the middle of the table with 26 points; they have won six games, drawn eight and lost four.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Wigan vs Blackburn Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year at Blackburn. The match ended in a 2-2 draw.
In their last five meetings, they have drawn in two games as Blackburn won two games and Wigan won one.
Wigan have won two games and drawn three in their last five home meetings with Blackburn.
Wigan vs Blackburn Prediction: Standing
Wigan vs Blackburn Prediction: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Wigan vs Blackburn Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “110” not found /]