Wimbledon vs Charlton Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Wimbledon have lost each of their last six matches and are winless in their last 21 matches.
- The hosts are four points within Gillingham who have played a game more.
- They have won six matches this season with just two coming at home.
- A run of three straight wins was halted by Lincoln’s 2-1 defeat and Charlton will be looking to bounce back to winning WAYS.
- The visitors are not expected to compete for play-offs and no danger of the drop.
Wimbledon vs Charlton: H2H
NEXT: Fleetwood vs Lincoln