Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Stadium: Volkswagen Arena, Wolfsburg
- Wolfsburg are currently standing in the mid-table opposed to previous seasons and will be hosting RB Leipzig, one of the most in-form teams in the Bundesliga at the moment.
- Wolfsburg went into the international break with a whimper with a 2-1 defeat against Hannover, meaning Bruno Labbadia’s team have now lost four of their last five league matches.
- In their last eight games out of their all eleven played, the Wolves have had a tendency of conceding first.
- The hosts are winless in five competitive home matches drawing two and losing three this season. Their last six home games have seen both teams more than two goals.
- RB defeat at the opening day fired up a ten-match unbeaten league streak recording six wins and four draws.
- The guests away form are not anything special having won two, drawn two and lost one of their last five on the road games.
Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig Prediction: Head to head
Each team recorded two victories in their last five encounters while one recorded a 1-1 draw.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Both Teams To Score