Wolves vs Huddersfield Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Wolves did well to hold Arsenal on a 1-1 draw away from home to end their three consecutive game losses in the league.
- The newcomers are at position eleven on the league table with 16 points; they have won four games, drawn four and lost four on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in six home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost two.
- Huddersfield recorded their first win of the season over Fulham at home but failed to build on it as they were held on a 1-1 draw by West Ham.
- The away team is currently sitting at the relegation zone with seven points; they have won one game, drawn four and lost seven on the run.
- They have performed dismally away from home as they drew in two games and lost three.
Wolves vs Huddersfield Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 where Huddersfield secured a 1-0 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Wolves won two games and Huddersfield won three.
Wolves have won one game and lost four in the last five home meetings with Huddersfield.
Both teams To Score
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals