Wolves vs Leicester Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 19th January 2019
KICK OFF: 03.30 PM
VENUE: Molineux Stadium (Wolverhampton)
- Two of the most unpredictable teams in the Premier League are to meet for matchday 23 on Saturday afternoon at Molineux.
- The Wanderers will be looking to return to their winning ways after back-to-back league defeats against Crystal Palace and Manchester City this year which saw them drop down to the bottom half of the standings. They have a chance to break back to the top ten with a win over the eighth-placed Leicester City with a two-point cushion on Wolves.
- Nuno Espírito Santo’s men are finally looking forward to playing an easier game following matches against top two Premier League sides Liverpool and Manchester City within the last two weeks. Wolves lost to Manchester city where their last match played ended with a 3-0 away loss.
- The Foxes, on the other side, lost back-to-back fixtures to the likes of Newport County and Southampton with both games ending with a 1-2 scoreline.
- The team led by Claude Puelis with five wins, two draws and four defeats thanks to the already played eleven on the road games this season.
Wolves vs Leicester Prediction: Head to head
Leicester had three wins and Wolves two wins in their last five games played against each other.
Wolves vs Leicester Prediction
Both teams to score
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals