Wolves vs Tottenham Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Wolves will be looking to make amends for the back to back losses to Watford and Brighton as they hosts Tottenham.
- They are languishing at the middle of the table with 15 points having won four games, drawn three and lost three.
- The newcomers were unbeaten in their first four home games but came to break loose as they lost to Watford.
- Tottenham have lacked a consistency in this season. Having registered a 1-0 win over West Ham away from home, they suffered a 1-0 loss to Manchester City at home.
- After ten round of the premier league; the home team is fifth on the table with 21 points having won seven games and lost three.
- They have been prolific away from home having won five games and lost one in all their away games of the season.
Wolves vs Tottenham Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2012 where they ended on a 1-1 draw at the White Hart Lane.
Wolves have won one game, drawn one and lost two in their four home meetings with the Spurs.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals