Wycombe vs Coventry Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Wycombe had been having a relatively fine record in the league but the back to back loss to AFC Wimbledon and Burton shattered their efforts.
- The home team is at position twelve on the league table with thirty two points; they have won eight games, drawn eight and lost eight.
- They have become a real fortress in their last five home league games as they won four games and lost one in the process.
- Coventry secured a 2-1 win over Charlton at home to end their seven consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The visitors are at a tie of points with the hosts; they have won nine games, drawn five and lost ten on the run.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away league games as they won one game and lost four consecutive games.
Wycombe vs Coventry: Head to head
Coventry have dominated in their last five meetings with Wycombe as they won in all the five.
Wycombe have drawn in one game and lost three in the four home meetings with Coventry.
Wycombe vs Coventry Prediction: Standing
Wycombe vs Coventry Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Wycombe vs Coventry Prediction: Current Form