Wycombe vs Shrewsbury Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- Following a 1-0 win over Peterborough at home, Wycombe where held on a 1-1 draw by Sunderland away from home.
- The hosts are at position 15 on the table with 22 points; they won five games, drawn seven and lost six on the road.
- They have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won four games and lost one on the process.
- Shrewsbury registered a 3-2 win over Rochdale at home to build on their 2-1 win over AFC Wimbledon in the previous game.
- The visitors are one point below the home side having won five games, drawn six and lost seven on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Wycombe vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2015 where Wycombe secured a 1-0 victory at home.
In their last five meetings, they have drawn four times as the home team won in the other game.
Wycombe have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Shrewsbury.
Wycombe vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Standing
Wycombe vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Wycombe vs Shrewsbury: Current Form
1X2 1 X 2
Monday 2.80 3.18 2.64
Predictions From Other Sites