Yeovil vs Forest Green Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Yeovil will be looking to end their three consecutive losses in the recent league game as they welcome Forest Green for the 21st round of the League Two.
- The home team is at position 19th on the table with 21 points; they have won five games, drawn six and lost seven on the run.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five home league games as they drew in four games and lost in one.
- Forest Green failed to build on their 2-1 win over Carlisle having suffered a 1-0 loss to Colchester at home.
- The visitors are nine points above the hosts as they rest at the top half of the table; they have won seven games, drawn nine and lost four.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away league games as they won three games and lost two.
Yeovil vs Forest Green Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year at Yeovil. The game ended in a goalless draw.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Yeovil won three games and Forest Green won one.
Yeovil have won three games and drawn two in the five home meetings with Forest Green.
Yeovil vs Forest Green Prediction: Standing
Yeovil vs Forest Green Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Yeovil vs Forest Green Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites