Young Boys vs Juventus Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Match date: 12th December 2018
Stadium: Stade de Suisse (Bern)
- Young Boys have been producing unwanted results in the UEFA Champions league having not won any of the five competition games they have played.
- The hosts suffered a 1-0 loss to Manchester United away from home to shatter they dream to getting to the knock out stage of the UEFA Champions league or the Europa play offs.
- They have been outstanding in their home games having won their last three home games with one clean sheet.
- The high flying Juventus will be looking to build on their 1-0 win over Valencia as they welcome Young Boys for the sixth round of the UEFA Champions league.
- The Italians are at the top of the table with twelve points; they have won four games and lost one on the run.
- They have been prolific in their last five away games as they won all maintaining a clean sheet in four games.
Young Boys vs Juventus Prediction: Head to head
The two have met once in their history. They met in the second round of the UEFA Champions league where Juventus secured a 3-0 win at home.
Our Prediction: Juventus Win