Young Boys vs Lugano Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Young boys will be hosting Lugano in their Stade de Suisse on Saturday.
- The host is currently enjoying the summit spot with twenty-one points above their opponent and fourteen points clear from the second-placed Basel.
- YB are at their best phase at the moment having recorded four wins and only one defeat in their last five matches.
- Gerardo Seoane’s troops home form shows that they are strongest at home given that their last ten home games had only two defeats. Therefore, the host must be preparing to defend their honor in front of their fans come Saturday.
- Lugano, on the other hand, seems to have been struggling lately on the road according to their last five away games where they have recorded a streak of for winless games following a narrow 0-1 victory against Azzurri Lausanne.
- Unlike the host who will be going to this match with an aim of retaining their top spot, the visitors will be fighting to survive the red zone given that they have only two points above the bottom three.
Young Boys vs Lugano Prediction: Head to head
Young Boys dominated in all their last five encounters against Lugano.
Lugano failed to score in two out of the five games.
Young Boys Win
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Young Boys Win