Zaglebie vs Legia Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Zaglebie suffered a 3-2 loss to Wisla away from home to extend their winless run in the last six league games.
- The home team is at position eleven on the table with 17 points; they have won five games, drawn two and lost eight on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in the last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Legia suffered a 2-1 loss to Pogon Szczecin away from home to break their unbeaten run in the last eight league games.
- The away team is third on the table with 26 points; they have won seven games, drawn five and lost three on the road.
- They have impressed in their seven away league games as they won four games, drew two but lost one in the process.
Zaglebie vs Legia Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in July this year where Zaglebie secured a 3-1 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as the Zaglebie won two games and Legia won three.
The home team has won one game and lost four in their last five home meetings with the visitors.
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals