Zenit Petersburg vs FK Rostov Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Zenit Petersburg have been performing well in the league but they suffered a 2-0 loss to CSKA Moscow away from home.
- The home sided is leading on the Russia Premier League table with 31 points; they won ten games, drew one and lost three.
- They have proved to be hard to beat while at home having not lost in any of the six home league games as they won five games and drew in one.
- Following a 1-0 win over FK Anzi Makhackala, FK Rostov were held on a double header draw by Krasnodar and Dynamo Moscow both home and away.
- The away team is at position four on the table with 23 points; they won six games, drew five and lost three.
- They have produced a bag of results in the last five away league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Zenit Petersburg vs FK Rostov Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in Russian Cup this month where FK Rostov secured a 3-1 win at home.
Zenit Petersburg have won three games, drawn one and lost one in the last five home meetings with FK Rostov.
Zenit Petersburg DNB
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals