Zwiegen Kanazawa vs Mito Hollyhook Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction.
- Zwiegen Kanazawa suffered a 2-1 loss to Oita away from home to extend their four consecutive winless games in the league.
- The hosts are at position 16th on the table with 52 points having won 13 games, drawn 13 and lost 15.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last three home league games as they drew twice and lost one.
- Mito were held on a 1-1 draw by Gifu at home to end their three consecutive winning streak in the league.
- The away team is at position ten on the table with 57 points having won 16 games, drawn nine and lost 16 on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five away league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Zwiegen Kanazawa vs Mito Hollyhook Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year where Mito secured a 1-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last four meetings as Mito won three games and Zwiegen Kanazawa won one.
The home team have won two games and drawn one in the three home meetings with the visitors.
Zwiegen Kanazawa vs Mito Hollyhook: Standing
Zwiegen Kanazawa vs Mito Hollyhook: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Zwiegen Kanazawa vs Mito Hollyhook: Current Form