Ajaccio vs Montpellier Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 27
Date: 12 March 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 17:00 EAT
Venue: Stade François Coty (Ajaccio).
- AC Ajaccio, who are currently in 18th place in the Ligue 1 table, are having a forgettable season, marked by several unwanted records.
- In their previous match, they suffered a last-minute 1-0 defeat to Reims, setting new highs in terms of the number of losses ‘to-nil’ (12) and games without a goal (13) in the league.
- The team, nicknamed “The Bears,” need to improve their performance and climb out of the relegation zone.
- However, their prospects are not great given that they are the league’s lowest-scoring team with only 20 goals, and they have lost seven of their last nine league matches against Montpellier while failing to score in five of those games.
- Montpellier, who are currently in 13th place with 30 points, won their last Ligue 1 game 5-0 against Angers SCO, extending their unbeaten run to four games (W3 D1 L0).
- They are 16 points behind fifth-placed Rennes for a spot in the Conference League Qualifiers.
- In 12 Ligue 1 home matches this season, Ajaccio have only managed to secure 10 points (W3 D1 L8).
- In contrast, Montpellier have four wins, one draw, and seven losses in their away games.
- The last time these two sides met in Ligue 1, Montpellier won 2-0 at Stade de la Mosson in August.
- Montpellier have been dominant in recent meetings, with three unbeaten Ligue 1 games against Ajaccio (W2 D1 L0).
- The last time Ajaccio won a league game against Montpellier was in April 2013.
Last Five Meetings
How to play Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Pro
Ajaccio vs Montpellier Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 213,531 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination