Alaves vs Huesca Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Alaves have failed to win any of their last eight matches, with just one win from their last 14 encounters.
- The poor run sees them second from bottom, three points adrift of safety. The hosts have managed just five wins this campaign and have only collected two points from their last eight matches.
- The home side have managed three wins at their own yard thus, with five draws and seven defeats.
- Huesca has picked two massive wins in their last two matches, and in the process moved out of the bottom three a point above Elche.
- The visitors win against Levante last time out was their second on the road, and their first was back at end of January and will fancy their chances of a 3rd against a depleted side.
Huesca won in the reverse fixture, and that was their second win against Alaves in competitive matches.
Alaves have dominated this fixture with four wins from seven encounters these two have met.
Alaves vs Huesca Prediction: Current Form
Alaves vs Huesca Prediction: Standing
Alaves vs Huesca Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Huesca have found form at the right time of the season and have a chance of moving further out of the bottom three with a positive result here.
Alaves are in dire form but can still beat the drop, time is running out and if they are to move out of the bottom three then they have two win matches like this.
Huesca are the form team and head into this one slightly favorite.