Albacete vs Fuenlabrada Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Basement side Albacete were finally relegated despite a late surge to salvage their season.
- The hosts head into the final day with just two wins across ten matches, three draws, and five defeats in that period.
- The rock bottom side managed only 9 wins from 41 played managing the fewest in the division.
- Five of those wins came at home and will make a last attempt to have another on board.
- Fuenlabrada have failed to win any of their last four matches with three defeats and one draw.
- The visitors have been languishing in the mid-table and were already on the beach a long time ago.
- On the road, Fuenlabrada had a decent run of seven wins and six draws.
Fuenlabrada won the first league 1-0 and will hope for a a double against the relegated side.
Albacete vs Fuenlabrada Prediction: Current Form
Albacete vs Fuenlabrada Prediction: Standing
Albacete vs Fuenlabrada: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
As seen in recent weeks, relegated sides are producing better results perhaps due to playing without pressure. This could be the case here as Albacete takes to the field one last time in the Liga 2 football.
Fuenlabrada have displayed some poor performance in recent weeks suggesting there are already on the beach.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR DRAW
THIS WEEK MEGA JACKPOT WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS WITH NO DOUBLE CHANCES IN EACH OF THOSE. OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE AND ACCESS FULL PREDICTION WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES