Alcorcon vs Real Oviedo Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Alcorcon(19th ) will welcome Real Oviedo(14th ) for round 32 of the La Liga 2.
- The Potters are winless in their last three matches with three wins from their last 12 matches.
- They head into this tie level on points with Sabadell and a win here will move them out of the relegation zone.
- At home, Alcorcon have managed six wins and nine defeats from 15 matches.
- Real Oviedo have failed to win their last four matches in a period they have collected three points.
- they managed just two wins from their last 14 matches, and are seven points clear of the drop zone.
- On the road, the visitors have won two matches out of 16 outings with seven draws and seven defeats.
The last meetings ended in a 1-1 stalemate.
Last Five Meetings
03.12.20 LL2 R. Oviedo Alcorcon 1: 1
15.02.20 LL2 R. Oviedo Alcorcon 1 : 2
06.12.19 LL2 Alcorcon R. Oviedo 1 : 3
16.02.19 LL2 R. Oviedo Alcorcon 1 : 0
30.09.18 LL2 Alcorcon R. Oviedo 2 : 0
Alcorcon vs Real Oviedo Prediction: Current Form
Alcorcon vs Real Oviedo Prediction: Standing
Alcorcon vs Real Oviedo Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Alcorcon are not in any inspiring form heading into the climax of the season, although the most two recent wins came at home against the top half of the table sides.
The hosts have struggled in front of goals in home matches and this trend is expected to continue in this tie.
Turning draws into wins has been Real Oviedo’s biggest undoing having accumulated 14 this term, they have managed four in their last ten matches.
The visitors have struggled against low block sides on the road and it likely that that trend is expected to continue here.
OUR PICK: DRAW OR HOME WIN