Amiens vs Nantes Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- Amiens have been having ups and downs in the league. They failed to build on their 1-0 win over Dijon as they suffered a heavy 5-0 loss to PSG away from home.
Also Read: 10 Key Factors to Consider While Placing Your Mega Jackpot
- The home team is at position 17 on the table with ten points having won three games, drawn one and lost six.
- They have played five home league games; they won three and lost two.
- Nantes did well to record a 4-0 win over Toulouse to make amendments for their five consecutive winless run in the league.
- They are lying on the relegation zone with nine points; they have won two games, drawn three and lost five.
- The visitors have performed dismally away from home having won one game, drawn one and lost three.
Amiens vs Nantes Prediction: Head to Head
- The two teams met in the beginning of the year where Amiens secured a 1-0 win away from home.
- They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings.
- Amiens have won one game and lost three in their four home meetings with Nantes.
Amiens vs Nantes Prediction: Standing
Amiens vs Nantes Prediction: Last five matches
Amiens vs Nantes Prediction: Current Form
[table “20” not found /]
FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT
Our final prediction verdict is based on all the above given verdicts. Using this and our own intuition, we were able to win 13K for 12/17 Last week. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER to get our expert combination for this week.