Anderlecht vs Fenerbahce prediction, betting tips & preview
- Anderlecht are finding it hard to with stand the pressure in the UEFA league following a back to back loss to D. Zagreb and Trnava.
- They are at the bottom of the table having not scored any goals and have conceded three in the two games.
- The Belgium side has lacked a clear form at home having won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home games.
- Fenerbahce bounced back from a heavy 4-1 loss to D. Zagreb to beat Trnava 2-0 at home.
- The Turkish team is third on the table with three points having scored three goals and conceded four in the two games.
- The have performed dismally away from home having won one game and lost four in their last five away games.
Anderlecht vs Fenerbahce prediction: Head to head
The two teams met twice in 2007 where Fenerbahce won in both the home and away game.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals