Angers vs Lens Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Angers difficult campaign continued over the weekend after playing to a goalless stalemate, they have only won three of their last ten matches heading into this fixture.
- The hosts are comfortable at the mid-table at the moment and are distant from the top five.
- They have played 12 matches at home this season, winning five, drawing one, and losing six.
- Lens are on a six-match unbeaten streak, in a period they have won three and draw three.
- The visitors have lost just two of their last ten matches and occupy the last European spot.
- Lens have enjoyed their travels from the 13 outings thus far, winning six of those, drawing three, and losing four.
29.11.20 L1 Lens Angers 1 : 3
03.05.14 L2 Lens Angers 0 : 0
14.12.13 L2 Angers Lens 1 : 2
07.08.13 COU Angers Lens 1 : 2
(1 : 1)
11.02.13 L2 Angers Lens 3 : 2
Angers vs Lens Prediction: Current Form
Angers vs Lens Prediction: Standing
Angers vs Lens Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Angers are in no immediate danger of the drop are expected to play without any pressure in this tie.
Lens are watching over the shoulders as they try to cement a European football spot and will want a positive result from this tie.