Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- MKE Ankaragücü will be hoping to bounce back here after a 1-2 Super Lig loss in their previous game against İstanbul Başakşehir.
- The only player to score from MKE Ankaragücü was Endri Çekiçi (20′). Edin Višća (17′) and Demba Ba (56′) scored for İstanbul Başakşehir.
- It has been all too rare in recent games where MKE Ankaragücü have managed to hold out for a full 90 minutes. The facts show that Kupa beyi have seen their defence breached in 6 of their previous 6 matches, letting in 8 goals during that time.
- Kasimpasa will go into this encounter after a 1-2 Super Lig win with the defeat of Alanyaspor in their previous outing.
- For Kasimpasa, the scorers were Armin Hodžić (22′) and Yusuf Erdoğan (33′). Anastasios Bakasetas (39′) scored for Alanyaspor.
- Indicating their involvement in action-packed matches, the back of the net has been hit 21 times in the last 6 games in which Kasimpasa have taken to the field, yielding an average of 3.5 goals for each fixture. Their opponents have hit 14 of those goals. Such a trend isn’t assured to be carried forward into this match, however.
Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa H2H
Last Five Meetings
02.02.20 SL Ankaragucu Kasimpasa 1 : 1
30.08.19 SL Kasimpasa Ankaragucu 0 : 1
11.02.19 SL Ankaragucu Kasimpasa 3 : 0
02.09.18 SL Kasimpasa Ankaragucu 2 : 1
11.01.12 CUP Ankaragucu Kasimpasa 2 : 6
Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa Predictions: Standing
Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa Predictions: Home/Away Matches