Antalyaspor vs Sivasspor Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Antalyaspor (12th ) will welcome Sivasspor (9th ) for round 33 of Turkish Super lig.
- Despite dominating in their last outing against low ranked side Ankaragucu, Antalyaspor failed to take their chances and eventually lost 1-0.
- The defeat failed to build on their two victories prior to that and will be looking to bounce back to winning ways.
- The hosts are seven points clear of the bottom three and two behind their opponents Sivasspor.
- At home, they have fared well with six wins of the 15 matches played, drawing six and losing three.
- Sivasspor heads into the Thursday match at the back of a seven-match unbeaten run in a spell they have won three and drawn four including their match last time out (0-0).
- The visitors are comfortably in the mid-table but are not entirely out of the wood yet but are not expected to be drawn into the relegation battle.
- On the road, Sivasspor have been decent enough thus far, winning five matches, drawing seven and losing just three.
Last five meetings
11.02.21 CUP Sivasspor Antalyaspor 0 : 1
14.12.20 SL Sivasspor Antalyaspor 0 : 0
16.03.20 SL Antalyaspor Sivasspor 1 : 0
13.02.20 CUP Sivasspor Antalyaspor 1 : 1
06.02.20 CUP Antalyaspor Sivasspor 0 : 0
Antalyaspor vs Sivasspor Predictions: Current Form
Antalyaspor vs Sivasspor Predictions: Standing
Antalyaspor vs Sivasspor Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Antalyaspor loss last time out was another reminder that they can be sucked into the relegation zone if they dont take their chances.
The hosts have relied heavily on the home form to be where they are at the table and will fancy their chances here.
Sivasspor heads into this one as the form team and does have a good account of themselves on the road, they will prove a tough opponent for the home side.
A draw looks like the most likely result in this one.