Arka Gdynia Vs Jagiellonia Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- The Poland Ekstraklasa league will be kicking off as Arka Gdynia welcome Jagiellonia at the Stadion GOSIR.
- Arka Gdynia finished at position five on the relegation group table last season with forty two points and they will be looking to perform better this season.
- The home team has played six Club friendly games since the end of last season as they won three games, drew two and lost one.
- Jagiellonia showed much competence last season which they will be looking to display this season having finished fifth on the Championship group table.
- The visiting team has played five Club friendly games where they won four games and lost one in the process.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away games as they won two games and lost three.
Arka Gdynia vs Jagiellonia: Head to head
The two teams last met in the Polish Cup where Jagiellonia recorded a 2-0 win.
Last five meetings:
04.12.18 CUP Arka Gdynia Jagiellonia 0 : 2
30.11.18 EKS Jagiellonia Arka Gdynia 3 : 1
29.07.18 EKS Arka Gdynia Jagiellonia 0 : 2
17.03.18 EKS Jagiellonia Arka Gdynia 3 : 2
22.10.17 EKS Arka Gdynia Jagiellonia 4 : 1
Arka Gdynia Vs Jagiellonia Prediction: Standing
Arka Gdynia Vs Jagiellonia Prediction: Home/Away Matches
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE