Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Arsenal will be hosting Chelsea in a game which is considered to be the most entertaining in the weekend.
- Since the departure of Wenger, the Gunners have been producing a fine performance but came to loss 1-0 to West Ham away from home.
- The hosts are at position five on the table with forty one points; they have won twelve games, drawn five and lost five.
- They have been prolific in their home games as they remain unbeaten in the last ten home league games.
- Chelsea will be looking to build on their 2-1 victory over Newcastle as they travel to Emirate for the round twenty three of the premier league.
- The Blues will be aiming to move to the top flight on the table. They are currently fourth on the table with forty seven points; they have won fourteen games, drawn five and lost three.
- They haven’t been so promising in their last five away games as they won three games and lost two on the run.
Arsenal vs Chelsea: Head to head
Chelsea secured a 3-2 win over Arsenal in their last meeting at home.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as each team won one game.
Arsenal have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Chelsea.
Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction: Standing
Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION