Arsenal vs Manchester City Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 12
Date: 15 February 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 22:30 EAT
Venue: Emirates Stadium (London)
- Arsenal have failed to win their last three matches including their elimination from FA City by Manchester City.
- The league leader’s lead has been cut to just three points and a defeat at Emirates will see them drop to 2nd in the table on goal difference.
- Despite dropping points for only the second time at Emirates against Brentford over the weekend, Arteta side are among the two sides yet to lose at home this season drawing only to Newcastle and Brentford.
- Manchester City raced to a 3-1 win over Aston Villa over the weekend to set up a titanic battle on Wednesday.
- The Citizens have uncharacteristically not been at their best this season but have been able to cut an eight-point lead to just three.
- Pep side have already lost three of the ten Away matches this term including their last two coming against Manchester United and Tottenham.
- Arsenal have lost their last eight PL games against the reigning champions.
- Despite facing difficulty against Brentford over the weekend, Mikel Arteta’s team could have more chances to generate opportunities against Pep Guardiola’s side. The latter team usually presses high up the pitch, which may enable the former team to secure a victory in front of their supporters.
Last Five Meetings
How To Win Sportpesa Jackpot Bonuses
Arsenal vs Manchester City Predictions: Standing