Arsenal vs Manchester Utd Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Arsenal got their revenge in the mid week with a 3-1 win over A resolute Southampton after being knocked out by the saints out of the F.A cup over the weekend.
- The win saw the gunners move into the 9th place just five points off the champions league spots and 10 behind their opponents Manchester united.
- Arteta’s side are unbeaten in their last six premier league matches with five wins in that period.
- At Emirates, Arsenal have not been at their fluent best this season with just four wins from the 10 played but things have improved lately expect a positive result from the London outfit.
- Manchester United were shocked by basement Sheffield with 2-1 defeat on Wednesday night to lose their top spot to arch rivals Manchester City.
- The Ole Gunnar side who have been in sparkling form including their win over Liverpool in the F.A cup were simply not at their best night and will be looking to bounce back.
- The red Devil will head into Emirates with an impressive away record that has seen them not lose an away match this season and have managed to collect 26 points on the road the best in the league.
Arsenal vs Manchester Utd: H2H
- Arteta has not lost to Manchester United since he took over with two of two wins.
- Ole Gunnar is yet to taste victory against Arsenal with one draw under his belt.
- Arsenal have beaten Manchester United three times from their last five with two of those coming at Emirates.
- Manchester United haven’t lost three consecutive away top-flight games against Arsenal since May 1991.
- Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta is looking to become the first ever Gunners manager to win his first three league matches against Manchester United, and only the fourth to win their first three Premier League games for any club against the Red Devils, after Carlo Ancelotti, Manuel Pellegrini and Garry Monk.
Last Five Meetings
01.11.20 PL Manchester Utd Arsenal 0 : 1
01.01.20 PL Arsenal Manchester Utd 2 : 0
30.09.19 PL Manchester Utd Arsenal 1 : 1
10.03.19 PL Arsenal Manchester Utd 2 : 0
25.01.19 FAC Arsenal Manchester Utd 1 : 3
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
- Dani Ceballos and Pablo Mari are doubtful ,
- Tierney , Thomas Partey and Smith Rowe will be assessed before kick off.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has missed Arsenal’s last two games through personal reasons but is availble for the Saturday match.
- New signing Martin Odegaard may make is debut if Smith Rowe is ruled out.
Arsenal possible starting lineup:
Leno; Bellerin, Holding, Luiz, Cedric; Thomas, Xhaka; Saka, Smith Rowe, Pepe; Lacazette.
- Eric Baily picked up a knock in training and will be assesed before kick off.
- Lindelof was rested for the Sheffield match and should return to the visit to Arsenal.
Manchester United possible starting lineup:
De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Fred, McTominay; Rashford, Fernandes, Pogba; Cavani.
Arsenal vs Manchester Utd Prediction: Current Form
Arsenal vs Manchester Utd Prediction: Standing
Arsenal vs Manchester Utd Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites