Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Emirates Stadium is expected to experience a real buzz on Saturday when the two North London rival’s Arsenal and Tottenham meet on matchday 12 of England premier league.
- The host is at the fifth place in the standings with three points away from their Saturday rivals.
- The Gunners have two wins and three draws in their last five games where both wins had a one-goal margin.
- Arsene Wenger’s men have not won any match in their last three home games where they have scored one goal in two while failing to score in one of the three games.
- The visitors have only Liverpool and Manchester United as a block between them and the summit spot. Tottenham has only five points below the leading team.
- During the Saturday match, the Lilywhites will be hoping to continue their winning streak given their fine performance both at home and on foreign soil.
- Mauricio Pochettino’s troops have lost only one in their eight games played so far in this season recording seven victories. Out of the eight they have earned twenty-one points, scored fifteen goals and conceded six goals.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction: Head to head
Their last five encounters resulted in two draws, one arsenal win and two Tottenham victories.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction: Standing
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites