Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Arsenal’s chances of closing in European places got another setback after being held to a 1-1 draw at Burnley.
- The result leaves the Gunners 10 points behind top five places, they have had a poor season that sees them with 11 wins and 11 defeats from the opening 27 matches.
- Arteta side have won four of their last ten matches in all competition with three draws and three defeats.
- At Emirates, The Gunners have won five, drawn three, and lost five.
- Tottenham head to this North London Derby at the back of four wins on the Bounce and are just three points outside the European places, Spurs are seven points above their Arch-rivals Arsenal and have had a great season compared to their counterparts.
- On the road, Mourinho side have managed six wins, three draws, and four defeats.
- Tottenham have the bragging rights in the recent times of the NLD with five wins from the last nine matches.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction: Current Form
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction: Standing
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Ahead of the North London Derby Arsenal and Tottenham have Europa fixture on Thursday. Arsenal travel to Greece for their first leg while Tottenham have the luxury of playing their first leg at home.
Both sides see the Europa as an alternative route for a champions league spot with silverware in the picture too. We expect both sides to play their full-strength squad on Thursday and this may play a big part come Sunday.
Arsenal have been playing some good football lately but they have nothing to show for it due to their poor finishing.
Tottenham on the other hand have hit top form with the inclusion of Bale in the line-up making them unplayable in front of goal.
Harry Kane and Bale have a good record in this fixture and their presence may swing this tie in Mourinho’s favor.