Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- After a faulty start that saw Arsenal loss their first two matches , the Gunners are now 15 matches unbeaten heading into Sunday match.
- Emery side are 5th on the table six points behind league leaders with seven wins from their first eleven matches.
- The only loss at home came at the beginning of the season when Emery ideology still under progress and was against Man City.
- Wolves have now lost three on the bounce heading into their emirate fixture and will be looking to bounce back which looks most unlikely.
- However, the last three games does not tell the real picture of the promoted side display this term having given a good account with some good attacking football.
- The visitors are currently 11th with four wins three draws and four defeats.
- They have played five away from home with two wins and two defeats.
- Arsenal have dominated in the h2h record winning nine of their last 10 meetings in all competition and the trend could continue come Sunday.
- Arsenal are enjoying a good spell under Emery and are expected to return to winning ways having drawn their last three with a fixture at home.
- Wolves have displayed some good attacking football but this match may come short of the visitors.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score