Aston Villa vs Leicester Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Aston Villa were held to a goalless stalemate by a rejuvenated Brighton side and should thank their stopper Martinez for keeping them in the tie.
- Dean Smith side have blown hot and cold form lately with just three wins from their last ten matches.
- At Villa Park, the hosts have won five of the 10 matches played with one draw and four defeats.
- Leicester showed once more why they are a force to reckon with by beating struggling Liverpool 3-1 to continue their fine form that has seen them lose just once in the last ten matches. The Foxes have seven wins in that period, which puts them 2nd level on points with Manchester United.
- Rodgers’s side have enjoyed their travels with just one defeat from 12 outings with eight wins and three draws.
Aston Villa won the first leg of this encounter away from home and will fancy their chances once more.
Last five meetings
18.10.20 PL Leicester Aston Villa 0 : 1
09.03.20 PL Leicester Aston Villa 4 : 0
28.01.20 EFL Aston Villa Leicester 2 : 1
08.01.20 EFL Leicester Aston Villa 1 : 1
08.12.19 PL Aston Villa Leicester 1 : 4
Aston Villa vs Leicester Prediction: Current Form
Aston Villa vs Leicester Prediction: Standing
Aston Villa vs Leicester Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Aston Villa have slowed down lately compared to the form at the start of the league, Dean Smith side have a pool of talent at his disposal and will provide Leicesters stern test come Sunday.
Leicester have been in great shape this season and the return of Jamie Vardy will give them the much lift in front of goal. However, the Foxes’ involvement on Thursday in a Europa match with Rodgers going for the full Strengthen lineup will greatly impact this match. That said, we expect Aston Villa to have the edge in terms of sharpness but will wary of a Leicester side who are determined to finish 2nd in the league.