Aston Villa Vs West Bromwich Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
Kick off at 02:00
- The hosts are in a back to back draw in their last two games as they welcome West Bromwich at Villa Park this weekend.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 31K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Aston Villa is tenth placed in the table thanks to the thirty-one games played so far which have earned ten wins, fourteen draws and seven defeats.
- It is not a secret that Dean Smith’s men are at their best when battling in front of their fans than on the road. Out of the ten victories in this season, six of them came from home. Moreover, they have only one defeat in their last five home games played in all competition.
- West Brom, on the other hand, ended their three winless streaks during their last match where they 0-1 victory against Stroke on the road.
- Darren Moore’s men are among the top four in the table with only seven points away from the summit spot.
- West Bromwich has won half of the thirty games played thus far which have earned them eight draws and seven defeats.
- As travelers, the guests are ranked third on the table having played fifteen games on the road which have earned eight victories, three draws, and four losses. In all competition, they have three wins which they kept a clean sheet, a goalless draw and 2-1 loss in their last five games played on the road.
Aston Villa vs West Bromwich Prediction: Head to head
Games played 22
• Aston Villa won 8
• West Bromwich won 4
• Draws 10
Aston Villa Vs West Bromwich-Last Five meeting
08.12.18 CHA West Brom Aston Villa 2: 2
24.01.16 PL West Brom Aston Villa 0 : 0
20.09.15 PL Aston Villa West Brom 0: 1
08.03.15 FAC Aston Villa West Brom 2 : 0
04.03.15 PL Aston Villa West Brom 2: 1
Aston Villa Vs West Bromwich Prediction: Standing
Aston Villa Vs West Bromwich Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Aston Villa Vs West Bromwich Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites