Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Bilbao beat Cadiz 4-0 last out to extend their unbeaten run to four matches.
- The midtable side will be looking to close for a European place and further distance themselves from the danger zone.
- At home, they have played 11 matches, won 6, lost four, and drawn one.
- Villarreal have struggled lately in the league but bounced back to winning ways in the Europa League.
- Unai Emery’s side have enjoyed their season thus far but draws have been their biggest undoings.
- On the road, The away side have three wins from the 11 outings, with six draws and two defeats.
Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal Prediction: H2H
23.12.20 LL Villarreal Ath Bilbao 1 : 1
01.03.20 LL Ath Bilbao Villarreal 1 : 0
03.11.19 LL Villarreal Ath Bilbao 0 : 0
20.01.19 LL Villarreal Ath Bilbao 1 : 1
26.09.18 LL Ath Bilbao Villarreal 0 : 3
Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal Prediction: Current Form
Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal Prediction: Standing
Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Bilbao have a cup in the cabinet this season and have have looked promising in the better part of the season.
Villareal on the other hand have been performing well under Unai Emery and their 2-0 in the Europa league was another underlining statement. However, the impact of the match may have an effect on their performance on Sunday with changes expected to be made against a well rested Bilbao.