Austria vs Northern Ireland Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- Austria will be looking to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Bosnia in their first game of the UEFA Nations League.
- The hosts failed to feature in Russia and this could be a chance to book a place in the Euro cup.
- They have lost one game and won four in their last five home games.
- Northern Ireland suffered a 2-1 loss to Bosnia at home.
- The visitors failed to feature in the world cup as they lost in the qualification final to Switzerland.
- The away side have performed dismally away from home having won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five away games.
Austria vs Northern Ireland Prediction: Head to head
- Northern Ireland have won four games, drawn three and two in all their meetings with Austria.
Austria vs Northern Ireland: Prediction verdict
- The Franco Foda led side are better team in front of the home crowd and are expected to redeem themselves after a faulty start in this competition.
- Ireland will have to be at their best to trouble their opponents and this may come short the of visitors.
- Home win
- Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Austria win