Barnsley vs Norwich City Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- The championship regular will end this weekend when Champions elect Norwich travel to Barnsley before we enter the playoff phase.
- Barnsley who have qualified for the playoff after a late surge lost last time out to Preston having already booked their place.
- The hosts are expected not to risk much in this dead rubber match, so we should see changes to their lineup.
- Norwich were crowned champions with three games to spare, and in the process making an immediate comeback to the Premier League.
- Despite the Canaries being declared champions they have won back-to-back games and are expected to finish the season on a higher note.
- Expect fringe players to get a chance to impress as they look for a cut to play in the premier league next term.
- These two have already met twice this season in the first leg and in the F.A cup.
- Norwich won the first leg with a 1-0 scoreline while Barnsley had sweet revenge in the cup competition with the same scoreline.
Barnsley vs Norwich City Prediction: Current Form
Barnsley vs Norwich City Prediction: Standing
Barnsley vs Norwich City Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
With little to play for, Norwich are expected to play without pressure while Barnsley will have one eye on the playoff and are not expected to risky in this tie.
The Canaries should have an up hard in this one.