Belenenses vs Boavista Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Belenenses are clear off the drop but they are seen to be struggling to enter the playoff zone. They are currently tenth on the table with twenty-six points.
- They have maintained a relatively good form having won two games, drawn two but lost one in their last five.Boavista are at the bottom of the table with twenty-one points.
- The away team is struggling to put up with the pressure in the league. Following a 2-0 loss to Benfica, they lost 1-0 to SC Farense at home.
- They have performed poorly away from home as they won one game, drew one and lost three in their last five away league games.
- The league is seen to be competitive as there is a small margin of points between the teams.
- The two teams have had quite a history. In their last five encounters, each team has won one game while they draw in three.
29.11.20 PL Boavista Belenenses 0 : 0
16.02.20 PL Boavista Belenenses 1 : 2
30.08.19 PL Belenenses Boavista 0 : 1
31.03.19 PL Boavista Belenenses 2 : 0
10.11.18 PL Belenenses Boavista 0 : 0
Belenenses vs Boavista Prediction: Current Form
Belenenses vs Boavista Prediction: Standing
Belenenses vs Boavista Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Basement side Boavista are just a point from safety, they have won two of their last five matches of the total four this season, they will hope the break did not slow their recent progress.
Belenenses are four points above the bottom three, they will certainly hunt for the three points.