Belgium vs Netherlands Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Having showed much confident in the UEFA Nations league winning both of the games they have played, Belgium will be hosting Netherlands for a friendly game.
- They have played five friendly games this year where they won four and drew one.
- The home side has been prolific when playing at home having won in all their last five home games.
- Netherlands will have to up their game having lost in one of the two UEFA Nations league games.
- They have played five friendly games this year; they have two, drawn two and lost one.
- The visitors have been unpredictable away from home having won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five away games.
Belgium vs Netherlands Prediction: Head to head
- Netherlands have won five games and drawn three in their two last meetings with Belgium.
Belgium vs Netherlands: Prediction verdict
- Ronald Koeman revolution is making great effect in Dutch football at the moment and they have been glimpse of brilliance lately.
- The 3-0 thumping Germany could be the turning point the dutch side needed after some recen struggles.
- Belgium are flying at the moment and they seem to have come off age at the right time.
- Both managers play open football and that is not expects to change when this two meet.
- Expect goals from both end of he pitch with more than three goals expected in this match.
- Both Teams To Score
- Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Both Teams To Score