Benevento vs Parma Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- The Seria A resumes this weekend with Benevento (16th ) taking on Parma (19th ) at Stadio Ciro Vigorito (Benevento).
- Benevento ended their winless run of 11 matches without a win with a huge win over Juventus before the break.
- The win further moved the hosts away from the bottom three with a seven-point cushion now between them.
- The hosts’ home form has been a big concern though, with just two wins to their name compared to five on the road.
- Parma have claimed just one win in their last 20 matches, and that win came against Roma recently.
- The visitors have won only three matches this season and are seemingly destined for the drop.
- They have managed just one win on their travels with five draws and seven defeats.
- The first leg that ended in a 0-0 stalemate was the only meetings between these two.
Benevento vs Parma: Current Form
Benevento vs Parma: Standing
Benevento vs Parma: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Benevento are looking to secure their Serie A status. They will have their chance as they come against a side with one win on the road and languishing in the bottom three.
However, the hosts have their struggles of their own having performed poorly at home and have won twice back-to-back matches in Serie A history.
Parma will hope the break would have done them the much regroup needed although it’s unlikely that they will trouble the home side.
We should see goals from both ends of the pitch.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN