Benfica vs Ajax Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Benfica suffered a 3-1 loss to Moreirense at home ahead of their encounter with Ajax in the fourth round of the UEFA Champions league.
- They will be looking to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Ajax in their third round of the UEFA Champions League.
- The hosts are third on the table with three points having won one game and lost two.
- They have impressed in their last five home games; they won three games and lost two.
- Ajax will be looking to build on their 1-0 win over the hosts as they travel to Portugal for the fourth round.
- They are at the top of the group table with seven points having won two games and drawn in one.
- The visitors have been outstanding in their last four away games; they won three and drew in one.
Benfica vs Ajax Prediction: Head to head
- The two have met twice in history where Ajax won in both games scoring one goal in each game.