Betis vs Real Sociedad Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Real Betis qualified for the last 16 of the Europa despite losing their last match to Celtic.
- The defeat though ended their perfect run of five straight wins and will hope to extend that form in the league.
- The hosts currently occupy Champions League places and are nine points behind Madrid.
- Betis have won four, drawn, and lost two of the 8 matches played at home.
- A convincing 3-0 victory over PSV was enough to book Sociedad a place in the last 16 of the Europa League.
- The visitors returned to league duties where they have flattered lately failing to win any of their last three matches and has in the process dented their rankings.
- They will hope the four wins and two draws on the road will spark their season once more as they look to avoid a slump.
Betis vs Real Sociedad: H2H
Betis vs Real Sociedad: Standing
Home & Away Matches
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR OWN INTUITIONS WE HAVE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES, THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.
NEXT: Peterborough vs Millwall