Birmingham City Vs Derby Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- The Easter Holiday will be a busy Time for the English lower division with two double headers line up.
- Birmingham will play hosts to Derby and just one win from their last five matches that has automatically ended their hopes of a championship play Off.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO USED OUR TIPS LAST MIDWEEK. AS 5 LUCKY KENYANS GOT 13/13, WE MANAGED TO GET 12/13 AND WON 53K IN THE PROCESS. OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS 12/13 AND ARE SURE OF AT LEAST 10 GAMES. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- The Blues have however, gathered some needed momentum since their five match losing streak and there now three matches unbeaten.
- Two of those matches have come at home with one ending in a draw and winning the other.
- Derby drubbed Bolton 4-0 on Saturday to keep they play off chances alive with just two points behind and a game in hand.
- The Lampard led sides have been inconsistency lately and need to put their strings together with five matches remaining.
- The Rams have not fared well on the road, and they are winless in their last seven travels winning once in their last 10 outings.
Birmingham City Vs Derby Prediction: Head To Head
- Derby beat Birmingham 3-1 in the first leg and will hope for a repeat of that as they chase the play off spot.
Last Five Matches
03.11.18 CHA Derby Birmingham 3 : 1
13.01.18 CHA Birmingham Derby 0 : 3
23.09.17 CHA Derby Birmingham 1 : 1
08.04.17 CHA Birmingham Derby 1 : 2
27.12.16 CHA Derby Birmingham 1 : 0
Derby have the upper hand in their last five matches having won 4 of those drawing the other.
Birmingham City Vs Derby Prediction: Standing
Birmingham City Vs Derby Prediction: Home Away Matches
Birmingham City Vs Derby Prediction: Current Form
BOOM. WE WON 53K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 12/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE