Birmingham vs Luton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Birmingham has claimed just one win from their last 12 matches and that has seen them sunk into the relegation zone.
- The Blues are a point of safety having won 6 matches of the 28 played this season.
- Two of those wins have come at home from the 14 played where they have lost 9 matches.
- Luton held Huddersfield to a 1-1 draw to halt their three straight defeats. The visitors have won three of their last ten matches.
- They currently 6 points above Birmingham and above the relegation zone, they have managed 9 wins of the 27 played.
- On the Road, Luton have won 4 f the 14 played losing 8 in the process.
The first leg ended in a 1-1 draw while Birmingham have won two of the last four meetings.
Last five meetings
24.11.20 CHA Luton Birmingham 1 : 1
11.01.20 CHA Luton Birmingham 1 : 2
26.10.19 CHA Birmingham Luton 2 : 1
29.12.06 CHA Birmingham Luton 2 : 2
14.10.06 CHA Luton Birmingham 3 : 2
Birmingham are in dire form and are desperate to bounce back, this weekend presents them with a perfect opportunity against a side they have beaten three times in their last six H2HS.
Luton have been decent and will give the opponent a torrid side except to snatch at least to a point away from home.
Birmingham vs Luton Prediction: Current Form
Birmingham vs Luton Prediction: Standing
Birmingham vs Luton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites