Birmingham vs Preston Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Birmingham ended their winless run of seven matches without a win with a 1-0 win over Middlesbrough.
- The blues have lost six matches in their last ten matches and that win could be the much needed spark to turn things around.
- The hosts who were slowly being dragged into the relegation battle are seven points above the bottom three and six below their Wednesday opponents.
- The home side have struggled at their own backyard with just two wins from the 12 matches played thus far this season.
- Preston are on A three match losing streak in a period they managed to get on scoresheet once.
- They are currently 13th in the table 8 points behind play of places.
- On the road, Preston have been decent with six wins 1 draw and five defeats.
Birmingham Vs Preston H2H
Last Five Meetings
31.10.20 CHA Preston Birmingham 1 : 2
18.07.20 CHA Preston Birmingham 2 : 0
21.09.19 CHA Birmingham Preston 0 : 1
16.03.19 CHA Preston Birmingham 1 : 0
01.12.18 CHA Birmingham Preston 3 : 0
Birmingham vs Preston Predictions: Standing
Birmingham vs Preston Predictions: Home/Away Matches