Birmingham vs Swansea Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Birmingham arrested a worrying trend of six winless matches with a narrow win away at Preston.
- The hosts have claimed just two wins in the championship so far and will look to build on their Preston win.
- The Blues are winless in their last three home matches but did win against Huddersfield in their first match.
- Swansea were also on the winning side after beating QPR 1-0 over the weekend. The victory halted a winless sequence of four matches.
- The Swans have not had the best of the starts to the campaign, with just two wins in their opening eight matches.
- The visitors will feel unlucky after conceding late in their last away match to Stoke.
- Birmingham are unbeaten in the last four meetings with Swansea with two wins and two draws.
Birmingham vs Swansea Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches