Peterborough vs QPR Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Petersborough beat Hull City in the mid-week to move out of the relegation zone.
- The hosts have won three of the 13 matches played and are just two points above the bottom three and a distant 10 below their Saturday’s opponents.
- Two of their three have all come home.
- QPR’s promising start continued in the midweek after beating Blackburn in the mid-week.
- The visitors are in the play-off places with six wins from the 13 played.
- They look destined to challenge for the playoff places but will need to work on their away form if this has to happen.
Peterborough vs QPR Prediction: H2H
Peterborough vs QPR Prediction: MATCH STATS
QPR have suffered 3 straight defeats in their most recent away clashes in Championship.
In their last 11 games in Championship, Peterborough have recorded only 2 wins
Peterborough vs QPR Prediction: STANDING
PREDICTION FROM OTHER SITES