Blackburn Vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Blackburn failed to bounce back from a heavy 5-2 loss to Brentford as they suffered a 1-0 loss to Bristol City at home in the following game.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 31K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team is languishing at the middle of the table with forty three points; they have won eleven games, drawn ten and lost ten.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won three games and lost two in the process.
- Following a 3-2 win over West Brom, Middlesbrough were held on a 1-1 draw by Leeds at home in the next game.
- The visiting team is at position five on the table with fifty one points; they have won thirteen games, drawn twelve and lost five.
- They have impressed in their last five away league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Blackburn vs Middlesbrough: Head to head
The two teams last met in December last year where they had a 1-1 draw at Middlesbrough.
They have drawn in four games out of their last five meetings as Blackburn won in one game.
Blackburn have recorded two wins, two draws and one loss in their last five home meetings with Middlesbrough.
Blackburn Vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Standing
Blackburn Vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Blackburn Vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites