Blackburn vs Swansea Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Blackburn ended their seven-match winless run with a 2-0 win at Millwall and will be looking to build on that result come Tuesday.
- The hosts are 15th and not in any immediate danger of the drop and are not expected to challenge for a playoff place.
- Blackburn has played 16 matches at home, with six wins, five draws, and five defeats.
- Swansea has won back-to-back matches in the championship to affirm their playoff spot and are determined for the automatic place.
- The Swans have a chance to climb into the top two places with this game in hand, A draw also will be good enough to take home.
- On the road, the visitors have fared well with eight wins, three draws, and four defeats.
- Swansea has won just two of their last five meetings.
- There have been three draws in the last five meetings.
Blackburn vs Swansea Predictions: Current Form
Blackburn vs Swansea Predictions: Standing
Blackburn vs Swansea Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Blackburn returned to winning ways over the weekend, despite the championship hopes all but over, the hosts possess a talented squad that can beat any sides in the championship on their day.
Swansea plays the first of their two games in hand and a win here will see them jump into the automatic playoff places. The swans have however been lustre in their performance lately needing last meet penalties to win the last two matches.