Blaublitz vs Chiba Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Blaublitz stuttering campaign in league 2 continued after beating Ehime 3-1 last time out. They have managed three wins and four draws from their last ten matches.
- The hosts will look to add to the seven wins they have achieved from the opening 21 matches.
- Having only picked two wins at home from the 10 played, the home side is expected to struggle in this one but a positive result can be ruled out.
- Chiba ended their three-match unbeaten run last time out with an encouraging 2-0 win over Kusatsu.
- The visitors have picked four wins in their last ten matches losing just two in that period.
- They are tied to the table and will hope of getting better of the promoted side.
- They will come into this game having enjoyed a better on the road compared to their home matches.
- There has only been one meeting between these sides with Blaublitz.
Blaublitz vs Chiba Prediction: Current Form
Blaublitz vs Chiba Prediction: Standing
Blaublitz vs Chiba Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites