Boavista vs Santa Clara Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Boavista are winless in their last six matches and have drawn four in that period.
- They have managed just one win from the last ten matches in all competitions.
- At home, the hosts have played 6 games winning just once and that is the only victory managed all season.
- A flattering season so far for Santa Clara who held Benfica to a 1-1 draw sees them with four wins from the last matches 10 in all competitions.
- Six losses have come from the last ten matches with the away side lacking any momentum even after showing a glimpse of improvement.
- On the road, Santa Clara has traveled 6 times with a record of (3W, 3L).
Boavista vs Santa Clara Head-to-Head (H2H)
Last Five Meetings
- The home side have won four of the last five meetings, three of those coming on the road.
- Santa Clara has only one in that period.
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
- Adil Rami (Muscle Injury) and Miguel Reisinho (Cruciate Ligament Rupture).
- Mansur (Muscle Injury)
Boavista vs Santa Clara Prediction: Standing
Boavista vs Santa Clara Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Boavista vs Santa Clara Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites