Bournemouth vs Swansea Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Bournemouth failed to build on their three matches unbeaten run when they fell to Barnsley 2-3 last time out.
- Swansea on the other beat Luton 1-0 to pile pressure on the top two teams on the table and have collected 10 points from the possible 12 in their last four matches.
- Bournemouth have won 10 of the 18 matches played at home with three draws and five defeats.
- Swansea on the other hand have enjoyed their travels with nine wins four draws and four defeats they are ranked 3rd on the away form in the division.
- The reverse fixture ended in a 0-0 stalemate.
- Bournemouth have won three of their last five meetings with two of those coming at home.
Bournemouth vs Swansea Predictions: Current Form
Bournemouth vs Swansea Predictions: Standing
Bournemouth vs Swansea Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Bournemouth playoff hopes are hanging by a thread with a string of poor displays lately.
Swansea have fared well lately and are the form team ahead of this tie.